Strange layout behavior with nested TableLayout and #spaceFill

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire2006 at laposte.net
Tue Dec 5 09:16:24 UTC 2006

With a morph containing complex submorphs with TableLayout and
#spaceFill resizing attribute, I have found this strange behavior.

When the Morph is open in the world, the layout is not correct (see
screenshot BadLayout.png). If I resize this morph, the layout is
recomputed correctly (see screenshot GoodLayout.png).

Methods layoutChanged or changed does not help

When the morph is displayed, sending twice a message (myMorph extent:
myMorph extent + 1) update correctly the layout. The trick does not work
when the morph is not displayed

I tested this with 3.9

Hilaire Fernandes