mac printjobplugin goes to v1.4

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Dec 12 18:45:45 UTC 2006

I've updated the mac printjob plugin to 1.4.

Because of the migration from Quickdraw to Quartz, it seems the
quickdraw with postscript interface does
not work on MacIntel machines. Thus I've changed the logic to take:

a) The given squeak bitmap and place, scale and print to the the
quartz printer context. This may mean
the placement and the size of the bitmap might be different from the
original Quartz printing logic.

b) I've migrated to using the EPS postscript, if you generate a EPS
text string you can send that to a postscript
printing device. I'll note preview or printing to PDF does not seem
to generate the postscript image, people needing
more should email me for other options.

This plugin will be rolled in to the 3.8.14b7 mac carbon VM.

===