refactoring morphic

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Dec 14 09:05:43 UTC 2006

Jerome Peace puso en su mail :

> I had to -create kaleidoscopes.
Jerome:

Could see some of this ?
Your wonders always are a pleasure to see and learn.

To Gonzalo:

I was (with Jerome and Juan) in the Morphic team.
Now I try a different shape for current packages for Morph break of huge
complexity and coupling.
All this is intended for unload/load in a safe and easy way for next
generations Squeak.
I can't to say much now, but all my experiments go to
http://www.squeaksource.com/Ladrillos.
See my recent post with the actual class diagrams for Morphic-Extras, I do
packages for all there and a new Nebraska what could be unload/load .
Stay tuned to MinimalMorphic , the Pavel Krivanek project and to what comes
from next 3.10 release .

Edgar