DejaVu fonts with Freetype for 3.9

Viktor Svub gilrandir at centrum.cz
Sun Dec 17 14:18:39 UTC 2006

It would be sure very helpful to have your work available, but the
download doesn't seem to work for me (unable to resolve the server name;
sorry if i'm doing something wrong).
Did you publish a VM patch (via VMMaker or a C diff against some svn
revision)..? I need to use a bit tweaked VM to get the mouse
scrollweheel working correctly (an one-liner, but still needs to rebuild
the whole VM).
Much thanks for every support :)
Viktor