Squeak and Seaside Stability

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Dec 20 04:27:40 UTC 2006

Ramon, Jon -

This is really confusing. Just to make sure we're measuring the same
things (and not some random numbers that have no relation to reality ;-)
let's make sure we're measuring the same thing. When I was running the
test I used the windows task manager which, under the performance tab,
displays the the number of total handles, threads, processes, memory etc.

When running the test I saw no relevant change in either handles,
threads, memory, or commit charge. Did you use the same mechanism or did
you use something else? If you didn't use the windows task manager, what
did you use? And what does windows task manager report? If you see a
change can you send me the before/after values when running our little
"benchmark"?

Thanks,
   - Andreas