Callbacks from C into Squeak

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Wed Dec 20 16:13:35 UTC 2006

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:06:31 -0500, "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com>
wrote:

> - With 4000 byte uninterpreted data messages, overall transaction
>   time is under 0.5 msec per end-to-end transaction..

David,

For my latest robotics project (see signature link below for details), I'm
planning on running two images on my Core Duo laptop -- one for running the
"brain", and one for doing visual processing. The visual processing image
will be passing a decent amount of data to the "brain" image, using sockets
on localhost (is that what you did?)

What OS were you using for your test?

Later,
Jon