[Tweak] Latest stable version?

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Thu Feb 2 11:35:55 UTC 2006

Beautiful!
I downloaded the base image and then the updates.

A small glitch: Downloading the updates I got this message:
   "!Settings are still used in code of class MCRepository class. Is it
okay to move it to Undeclared?"
  I answered YES and everything seems OK.

Thanks
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway