Proposal for unify different pictures dictionary

Juan Vuletich jmvsqueak at uolsinectis.com.ar
Thu Feb 2 16:12:42 UTC 2006

Edgar,

WRT the Nebraska fixes, when you have the "final" version, I'll publish it.
It would be even better if Yoshiki (who knows about Nebraska and uses it)
and you agree on the changes. (BTW, this talk should be in the Morphic
mailing list, shouldn't it?)

WRT the image repositories, why do you say that I am using in a same form as
ImageImports?
To which one in ImageImports do you refer?

Juan