Any Squeaker/Smalltalker in Dublin?

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Sat Feb 4 18:45:51 UTC 2006

> From: [...] Cees De Groot
> On 2/4/06, Peter Crowther <Peter at ozzard.org> wrote:
> > [...] decent English bitter [...]
> <cough>

Well, for some value of 'decent' :-).  I contend that there are some
good English beers.  Sounds like any meeting in Manchester should visit
the Beer House or Marble Arch at some point in order to test this
theory.

Besides, the English Guinness brewery has closed, so the lightly
fermented Liffey water is now shipped over directly from the main
brewery in Dublin - and tastes much better as a result.

> Well, if Alexandre brings some stout, I might even consider exposing
> myself to the harsh life in the UK for a meeting :P

That's promising.  Anyone else?  Alexandre included?

		- Peter