How to create a SqueakSource image?

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Mon Feb 6 22:28:34 UTC 2006

If you go to http://source.squeakfoundation.org , to the
"SqueakSource-SqF" project wiki tab, there is a specific list of all
packages needed to add to a fresh Squeak 3.7 image to get SqueakSource
running.

However, this is a somewhat older version of SqueakSource.  The latest
version from Lukas/Adrian may require fewer packages, although I imagine
the list is pretty similar.

- Doug