ClosureCompiler in 3.8#6665

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Feb 7 17:13:53 UTC 2006

Hi,

I fixed the ClosureCompiler package on SqueakMap. So for 3.8, first
install "nCompiler", then ClosureCompiler. But it is better to use
3.9a for
this (for that, install AST + NewCompiler from SqueakSource), as this
is what we use here. The 3.8 stuff is not really used, and thus there
will
be not really a big motivation in putting time if there are any
problems...

      Marcus