related C5'04 papers...Re: An interesting presentation and discussion

Nicholas Bennett nicholasjbennett at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 23:49:27 UTC 2006

does anyone know where I can get a copy of
_Designing_a_3D_Authoring_Tool_for_Children_ by Jana Hintze & Maic Masuch

I know it was published as part of the C5'04 proceedings, but I don't have
the requisite subscriptions to download it from IEEE or ACM.

in fact any and all of the C5'04 papers would be really interesting

regards,
nicholas