LaTeX for smalltalk

Andres Valloud sqrmax at optonline.net
Wed Feb 8 02:27:07 UTC 2006

Hello Alain,

Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 11:03:47 AM, you wrote:

>>Damien and I just found out that the following is quite a good start:
>>

>>\usepackage{moreverb}
>>
>>\newenvironment{source}[0]
>>	{\scriptsize\obeylines\verbatimtab}
>>	{\endtrivlist\normalsize}
>>
>>Better ideas?

At the time I had written a TeX file out piece for Squeak 2.x.  See
attached.  I do not know if it will work or not, but it does produce
quite readable output in vanilla TeX.

Unfortunately I wrote this a long time ago so it may have what I
would now consider style defects.  Hopefully it's not too bad.

For LaTeX I use \smalltalk defined as \verbatim{such}, and for
Smalltalk paragraphs I use

\vbox{
\begin{verbatim}
  someMethod: withArguments