Squeakland Windows Installer

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Wed Feb 8 13:55:28 UTC 2006

Hi,

This is another installer script which I made for Japanese
distribution.  http://metatoys.org/pub/sqland2005j/squeakland05.nsi

This NSIS script includes almost registry Squeakland installer sets
up.  I think WriteRegStr directives in this help you. You can
download another necessary files for making installer from
http://metatoys.org/pub/sqland2005j/ .

regards,
-- Takashi