Programming with Smalltalk - Just another Smalltalk book (this time in Spanish)

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Thu Feb 9 08:48:45 UTC 2006

Diego Gomez Deck a écrit :
> Hi folks,
>
> I just finished writing a book named "Programming with Smalltalk".
>
> The book try to cover something I missed when I started learning
> Smalltalk: How to use the environment.
>

> The book shows, step by step with tens of screenshots, how to develop
> some applications using a very incremental style.  Most of the
> development occurs in the debugger after a test is in red. It is written
> in Spanish (my mother language).
>
> The licence is very liberal and allows to copy, distribute and modify it
> with non-comercial purposes:
>
>          http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/deed.en
>

> You can get, for free (as in freedom), the book from:
>
>                     http://smalltalk.consultar.com/

Nice work, Diego !
So we can make translations of the book ?

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##