Property sheet - ideas wanted

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 16:01:23 UTC 2006

If you've already coded up a bunch of custom morphs,
one more (a property-sheet) shouldn't be too much
trouble should it?

  PropertySheetMorph
    LabelValuePairMorph
      StringMorph (label)
      PropertyValueMorph
        TextMorph (type it in)
        PropertyValueSelectorMorph (select it)

something like that..

Sounds like you're interested in a consistent UI for
the property-sheets, so you could code these to match
the existing style of your custom morphs..

<9B40DB5FBF7D2048AD79C2A91F862A5101C047EB at stevapps05.stevenage.cgi-europe.com>