Proposing candidates for the election

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Sat Feb 11 23:25:02 UTC 2006

> From: [...] Hilaire Fernandes
> If I understand it right there are 7 seats in the council and for now
> only  8 candidates.
>
> Is it possible to propose candidate for the election?

It is.  Proposals can be made to this mailing list, but preferably at
http://people.squeakfoundation.org/article/53.html.  A proposal needs
some indication from the person being proposed that they're willing to
stand.

I want to see more candidates.  I want this election to get to the point
that it's very obvious I won't be elected because there are lots of
candidates who are better qualified for the job than me.

		- Peter