[Q][MVC] Debugging/Debugger related change between 3.5 to 3.6?

Sungjin Chun chunsj at embian.com
Mon Feb 13 06:20:16 UTC 2006

Hi,

Current versions( > 3.6) have problem in debugging session in MVC
project. For example,

[ #() at: 3 ] fork.

like code makes squeak UI unusable. This problem does not happen in
<= 3.5 version (But in these versions, there's other problem; the
error/debugger window appears after some long delay).

Now, here comes my question, what changes are happend between theses
versions? Or what part can I refer so that I can make my image(3.8
base MVC only image) be not corrupted with above code.

Thanks in advance.