[Q][MVC] Debugging/Debugger related change between 3.5 to 3.6?

Sungjin Chun chunsj at embian.com
Tue Feb 14 02:24:15 UTC 2006

I've tried with some examples like [ #() at: 3 ] fork. and some
network server code. It seems that for these cases your code works
like charm. I've not tested with GUI code related case. (My main work
is related to network server and very simple client for it.)

Thanks. If anything wrong happens, I'll report it.