[Pier] How to enable safety

tgkuo tgkuo at ms22.hinet.net
Thu Feb 16 03:16:47 UTC 2006

Hi,
    I'm running a Seaside/Pier web site. Overall, the wiki/kernel
framework is cool, as I knew, it can support security and had object
storage solution, thanks to added-on Krypon/Magma packages, but for
the time being in current versions, I can not find the way to disable
the edit function in the frontpages, i.e. anyone can edit my pages
without the need to log in.
   I noticed that the edit function was disable as default in old
versions but it is open now. It might be a silly question, but how to
re-enable the log-in as default?

TIA

tkkuo