[Help] How can I vote if I have forgotten my sqP login?

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 06:31:55 UTC 2006

Its been a while since I tried to use my sqP acct.

And the password I remember isn't the one that will
work.

I thought there was a way to ask it to send my email a
temporary login so I can get things straightened out.
If there is the pointer to it doesn't appear anywhere
that I can find it. It would be logical to have it
somewhere on the login page or in the login sequence.

So what's the secret.

I would very much like to support the candidates by
voting for (some) of them.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Yours in service, -- Jerome Peace