[Help] How can I vote if I have forgotten my sqP login?

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Thu Feb 16 08:03:23 UTC 2006

> From: [...] Peace Jerome
> Its been a while since I tried to use my sqP acct.
>
> And the password I remember isn't the one that will
> work.

I suspect Cees will have to deal with that.

> I would very much like to support the candidates by
> voting for (some) of them.

Jerome, you're already registered on the site and certified to
Apprentice level (by Ken, Ragnar and Andreas).  So you've fulfilled all
the criteria for being able to vote; you'll be included in the ballot.

If you want to discuss the candidates using the articles on the site,
you'll need to regain access to that account, unfortunately.

		- Peter