Deleted Squeak People Accounts

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Feb 16 22:21:20 UTC 2006

I've deleted several Squeak People accounts today that had not been
ranked and were for one reason or another obviously invalid (account
contents were obviously spam, the account had no name or other
information, the account holder gave only a single name).  I'm going to
list them here.  If anyone recognizes their account then I can only
apologize and suggest that you create it again and give more information
then hopefully someone will be able to rank you.

Deleted accounts:

linux
joc
animal671