FFI problem: too many arguments

nicolas cellier ncellier at ifrance.com
Sun Feb 19 15:11:07 UTC 2006

Le Dimanche 19 Février 2006 15:57, vous avez écrit :
> On 19.02.2006, at 15:44, nicolas cellier wrote:
> > I did post on mantis (http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2920) for
> > that.
> > I did not include a patch: better think of rewriting some part of code
> > generation rather than patching.
>
> I actually quite like the code-generator that Anthony Hannan did for
> the ClosureCompiler... (IRBuilder). Simple to re-use for other
> compilers,
> overall quite fun to hack on.
>
>        Marcus

Then it seems that i would better rely on this one. I will upload.
But i saw that some work is on progress on 3.9 image, and that seems to be on
the "old" compiler...

What are the Squeak plans ?
Include anthony's in the future base image ?
Does it need more testing first ?
Are there any pros and cons i should be aware of ?

Nicolas