SqueakSource API?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Feb 19 18:15:59 UTC 2006

On 19-Feb-06, at 9:16 AM, Philippe Marschall wrote:

>> cron job?!? we don't need no stinkin' cron jobs neither ;)
>
> Yeah, but we have made a lot of bad experiences with long running
> delays especially in exactly such cases.
There have been recent-ish improvements in long delays so if you have
any way to test for the problem it would be very helpful.  See mantis
1840 - http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1840

> Cron jobs work. And IIRC SqS
> runs on a Mac VM, so no forking either.
Really? I'm pretty sure John will say OSX would do forking. Has dave
lewis done an osprocess plugin for osx yet?

tim
Oxymorons: Exact estimate