still looking for marking string for translation

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Mon Feb 20 08:52:20 UTC 2006

Bert Freudenberg a écrit :

>> The only localisation system I know is gettext, in this system the
>> string to translate are marked directly in the source code (with a
>> special function as _()). Next, such marked strings can be grouped in
>> the translation file for the translator.
>>
>> I was thinking about something to get the same effect (i.e. get the
>> string ready to be translated)
>

> Just send #translated, as mentioned on the wiki page above.

Yes, this I already know but it is not sufficient. As Yoshiki suggested
I also need to add each string in the translation dictionnary.

What would be helpfull is to have a separate translation dictionnary for
each package.

As far as I can understand, there is for now one big dictionnary to
record the string for translation (NaturalLanguageTranslator
allKnownPhrases).

Hilaire

--
ADD R0,R1,R2,LSL #2