Persisting 'applications'

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Tue Feb 21 22:23:45 UTC 2006

Chris Muller a écrit :
>>4. Do I have to use something like Magma to store
>>the entire object tree.
>

> Hi Bob, I've stored basic morphs connected with
> Connectors in a Magma database before and it works
> fine.
>
> Projects seem to work too although I'd be a little
> more cautious with them.  The problem is not in the
> serializatino or materialization, its the
> *initialization* that must occur.

I have not followed this discussion since the begining but you
*initialization* recall me that Projects seems to loose dependency
hooked with the when:sent:to: message. Indeed this message seems to hook
the dependency with an EventManager, which is a global objet.
I don't know though how Magma will perform there, but I will give a look
 later for sure.

Hilaire Fernandes