Problems with using Squeak 3.8

David Grietens davidgrietens at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:26:23 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have some problems with the squeak version that I just started to
evaluate.

When I try to update to the latest version, as squeak offers me when i start
it up, "all code update servers seem to be unavailable".

(=can't find EOCD position)

Im running squeak 3.8-6665full image on a windows XP machine portable.

I was also wondering if the squeak version is still evolving ? Can I expect
a new version soon?

Finally, I would like to find directions on how to build a GUI with the
tool, since I think it is not well documented, or did I miss something?

Regards,
David