[ANN] Free Seaside-Hosting online

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Wed Feb 22 17:21:01 UTC 2006

Adrian Lienhard wrote:
> Seaside-Hosting currently offers 128 MB of file-space for saving the
> Squeak web-application image and static files, e.g., pictures or  style
> sheets which you want to use as part of your application.

Great job guys. Getting a Seaside image running was so simple - it just
needed to be uploaded and started. The real work for me was in preparing
the image (since I had to replace my PostgreSQL usage with something else).

Can you describe the hardware that's running the service.
Things like RAM, network connection, etc., to give a reference
point for comparing.

--
Yanni Chiu