1 day left for Squeak elections!

Brent Vukmer brent.vukmer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:26:11 UTC 2006

Everybody who's been invited to vote, needs to do so in the next 24
hours.  The election ends Thursday Feburary 23rd 2006 midnight UTC.

Total authorized voters: 343
Actual votes cast so far: 125

If you haven't already, please read the candidate statements found on
http://people.squeakfoundation.org/article/53.html
You can also take a look at the recent "Candidate statements" thread
on squeak-dev.

A handful of people have asked that I re-send their invitation to
vote.  If anyone else can't find their invitation, let me know *soon*
- I'd hate for anyone not to get to vote for that reason.

Thanks,
Brent