still looking for marking string for translation

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Thu Feb 23 11:01:29 UTC 2006

I am afraid I don't understand the feature you described for the
LanguageEditor.

So now, I start to realize that Squeak != Squeakland, is it that?
At least, is there any common code repository or not?

Also if Squeak != Squeakland, I think I understand more or less how is
developped Squeak, but what about Squeakland.
After all, most email exchange in this list is related to Squeak, and in
the Squeakland list it is more end-user, but I think I never see email
exchange about how Squeakland is developped.
Looks like there are many things I don't understand in development model
  of Squeak and Squeakland.
Worst I am confused, I am developping a dynamic geometry framework. To
do so I just use a basic Squeak 3.8 image, but I also want it to be
useable in Squeakland.

Hilaire Fernandes

--
ADD R0,R1,R2,LSL #2