I need a Help: Simulation with Morphs!

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 23 14:06:05 UTC 2006

radouane el marjani puso en su mail :

> Hi,
>
> I need some ideas from you, I have writting a simulation experience with
> Squeak. This experience will be procced in two computers. my simulation
> will be based on Morphs and IconicButtons.
> My problem is, my tempter for the experience must seat on the computer
> in a room and make some experiences and I must seat
> in an other room and I will observe from my computer, what my tempter in
> his computer makes. I will use a programm like "VNC".
> But I will sometimes to react from my computer with a click on a Button
> (for example for a help) from my computer without that the tempter will
> observe that.
> I find no solution how can a IconicButton just on my Reaction react on
> the same simulation where the tempter his experience does?.
> Have someone an idea or someone had  this same problem?
> Thanks
> Radouane
You must use Nebraska.

On computer of other person he/she should type in a Workspace

    NebraskaServerMorph serveWorld

Select the text and do it via menu

On your computer you should do

    NetworkTerminalMorph openAndConnectTo: 'servername'

You could put the IP of other person for servername, can see what happens in
other machine and clicks and all things on the another computer window was
remote executed.

Hope this help.

Edgar