Election results

Juan Vuletich jmvsqueak at uolsinectis.com.ar
Fri Feb 24 10:28:13 UTC 2006

Congratulations to all of you!

It was a tough decision, all the candidates are great people and have a
distinct and valuable point of view on Squeak.

According to the web page, the overall winner is Tim. Tim, I believe this
shows that most of us want your common sense and non-passionate analysis
high on the decisions that are taken. And your sense of humor too. I hope we
will benefit from your skills and experience.

I hope backing the board with the explicit support from the community will
assure that Squeak is headed wherever the community prefers.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich