Election results

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Feb 24 14:48:26 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 13:50 +0200, goran at krampe.se wrote:
...some very nice thing

Thank you Göran for your vote of encouragement.  But actually I'm pretty
happy to be able to turn to other things for a while.  Right now I'm a
little tired of the administrative stuff.  I will continue my work with
the box-admins and hopefully start doing some real work with the I/O
Stewards team.  Congratulations to the newly elected Board members (as
well as those who were re-elected) and I wish you all success.

Who knows, maybe I will run again in the next election.  It all depends
on how things look in a year's time.

Ken