ST-80 image for Squeak-VM

Wolfgang Helbig helbig at lehre.ba-stuttgart.de
Fri Feb 24 18:31:20 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am looking for an image that is as close as possible to the one
described in Adele Goldberg, "Smalltalk-80: The Interactive Programming
Environment" (1983) from Adele Goldberg and which runs on a Squeak-VM
from Ian Piumarta. So far I'm happily using Squeak 1.18, but it already
differs in look and feel (Mac like Windows), some bugs (Form Editor not
compatible with colours) and classes (no SelectionInListView and no
CodeView).

I'd appreciate any hint that helps to recreate this ancient beauty of
ST-80.

Regards,
Wolfgang