Monticello and live systems (was Re: 1 day left...)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Feb 26 06:04:07 UTC 2006

Aside from general tool irritations (basically morphic problems along
with simple UI design failings) the only big annoyance I have with MC
is the way that it violates a very longstanding idiom - so
longstanding that I think you would find it encoded in my mRNA - of
always running the class initialise method after loading changes to a
class. I can't begin to think of the number of times I've been
screwed by that.

Mostly I just find MC works. I'm sure it could be better but really,
it basically just works.

tim
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my disk?