creating a class at runtime....

nelson - nelson1977 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 10:53:11 UTC 2006

Can I create a class at Runtime? I want to define a class this way

MyObject class: #newclass

so that myobject MyObject has the class message class: that return a new
instance of newclass (but newclass is never devfined before.) I think i can
write

class: #aSymbol

^  SuperClass subclass: #newclass   instanceVariableNames: ''

                        classVariableNames: ''

                        poolDictionaries: ''.

that's true?  it gives to me some errors... it seems that newclass can't
receive messages that SuperClass accepts....

thanks for any advice,
  nelson