Election results

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 07:59:29 UTC 2006

On 2/27/06, Ron Teitelbaum <Ron at usmedrec.com> wrote:
> There were two things that I didn't like about the election.

Thanks for the comments, Ron - most appreciated and I think you're
right about the 'campaign' thing.

All: please spout your dissatisfaction with the elections here. Or say
that you liked it just fine. It will provide very necessary feedback
for the Elections team.

> We might also consider Board Member Emeritus status, which might include
> rights to the board list and encouragement to participate in discussions but
> with no voting rights.  Just a thought.

Agreed. I'd like the retired members to form a sort of advisory
council, chiming in whenever asked or whenever they feel it's
necessary. How exactly this will take shape, we'll need to see (for
starters, the new emeritii need to accept the position ;-))