Porting porting porting....

nelson - nelson1977 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 09:38:37 UTC 2006

Hi all,
  my work of porting a piece of code is going on.. Now I have a bunch of
classes of this sort:

FooObject  (the original class)
FooObjectSqueak  (the class that contains the squeak implementation and that
derives from FooObject)

Now I have a sort of design question. I have some examples and I want not to
change them. So I  want to be able to switch from one implementation to the
other. How can I rewrite my classes so that I can call FooObject but really
execute FooObjectSqueak code?

Ii think I will have a sort of wrapper class, but  I don't know how to
switch from one implementation to the other as cleanly  as possible... any
advice?

thanks a lot,
  nelson