Election results

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 12:35:41 UTC 2006

> > > We might also consider Board Member Emeritus status, which might include
> > > rights to the board list and encouragement to participate in discussions but
> > > with no voting rights.  Just a thought.
> >

> We could have a separate board-emeritus list and the board could then CC
> to it whenever they feel they want to get feedback etc.

An "Emeritus Status"?.....Sorry, but look more as an attempt of
perpetuity than other thing.

The board ever can share any tought or ask opinions about decisions
with Squeak Community, not only with some Squeak members. I can
imagine severals ways of take decisions and lead the community, but
the worse IMHO is having a parallel "pseudo-board".

Just my opinion.
gsa.