Mirroring SqueakSource repositories?

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Tue Feb 28 23:37:38 UTC 2006

It's Monticello-MultiRep made by Michaël Piel.
see http://www.squeaksource.com/MonticelloMultiRep.html.
It's add a "Save All" button to MonticelloBrowser. A single click
allows saving your package on
multiple repositories possibly on multiple servers.

We're currently using it at Douai, since we use a private SqueakSource
server together with squeaksource.com

Noury
Le 28 févr. 06, à 14:08, stéphane ducasse a écrit :

> I know an extension (by noury and co) that allows one to publish on
> multiple repositories.
> It does not solve your problem.
>
> Stef
>
> On 28 févr. 06, at 09:23, Andreas Raab wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Does anybody know if it's possible to basically mirror SqueakSource
>> repositories? What I'm looking for is something where I can have a
>> downstream repository that (for simple purposes of added
>> reliability) mirrors an upstream repository. While this can be done
>> manually, it's kinda tedious to do this for a number of
>> repositories so I'm interested in an automated way of doing this.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>   - Andreas

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org