[Help] How do I find out who has to sign off on ST80 changes?

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 23:16:16 UTC 2006

An important bug fix is now ready to be published into
squeak.

The morphic team has looked at it and the hitch is
that not all of the fix fits into morphic.

Because I want to control where a popup menu pops up I
had to make two almost trivial extentions to
CustomMenu.

So how do I find the team leader who does the signing
off on that?

-----

The general problem is that as a coder I will know the
name of the class I am changing. I can find the name
of the package asking for a browser. After that I am
stuck.

How do I find the team the package belongs to?

Yes I know this is doable easily for salient packages.
But not all named packages have obvious teams. This is
a confusion that begs to be resolved.

My patron hates for me to  spent time debugging
beauracracy when he'd rather I be debugging code.

------

Thanks for your help.

Yours in service, -- Jerome Peace