Anyone know the status of the Graphs package listed on SM?

Samir Saidani saidani at squeakfr.org
Mon Jan 2 17:22:29 UTC 2006

Hi Peter,

It seems that there is a problem with KeyedSet with Squeak 3.8,
KeyedSet suddenly appeared in Squeak 3.8, and there is some issues now
with the Graphs package. I'm trying to figure out what is the problem,
so for the moment you can get a try with the Graphs package by using
the 3.7 image instead of 3.8 :

- load Graphs-Morphs through SqueakMap

- ignore dependency with Plot-Morph (or load Plot-Morph before,
managing dependencies is painful yet with current squeak releases, I
will probably work with Kabungu to fix this kind of problem)

- Proceed when warning pops up

- on a workspace : GraphSystemWindow open

- choose a graph through the [Graphs] button.

Have fun !

Samir