[Help] How do I find out who has to sign off on ST80 changes?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jan 3 02:38:08 UTC 2006

On 2-Jan-06, at 6:17 PM, Peace Jerome wrote:

> Hi Tim.
>
> +1.
>
> Brilliant as always.
We aim to please - unless aiming for the head of course.

> This would cut the gordian knot quite nicely.
I'm not sure I'd go that far but what I think it would do is make it
trivial for people to get a message to roughly the right people.
Since most of us access email compulsively (if not convulsively) it
counts as a near-push medium. Mantis is all very well but we have to
remember to go look to see if anyone is whining about our code.
Sometimes an email to the right person will make a mantis report moot
anyway and since it is rather tedious to use, that is good.

tim
May the bugs of many programs nest on your hard drive.