[Help] How do I find out who has to sign off on ST80 changes?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 08:39:38 UTC 2006

On 1/3/06, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
> > Hi Tim.
> >
> > +1.
> >
> > Brilliant as always.
> We aim to please - unless aiming for the head of course.

Can I be brilliant as well? pleasepleaseplease?

(http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2006-January/099013.html
- I posted this brilliant idea EARLIER than well-known plagiarist Mr.
Rowledge! ;-)).

> I'm not sure I'd go that far but what I think it would do is make it
> trivial for people to get a message to roughly the right people.

I'll take this up with Goran - SqueakMap is running on the mailserver
box, SqueakMap has packageinfo -> mailaddress registration, so
combining that and coming up with pi at maintainers.squeak.org (I think
it is wise to introduce a bit of namespaceing in the email address)
should be trivial.