HTTP server choices?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Jan 3 22:54:35 UTC 2006

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Raab wrote:
> Interesting. Are people actually using Swazoo in production settings? (I
> thought Swazoo was more like one of those "let's do it from scratch and
> do it Right(tm)" regardless of the realities out there ;-) But I'll
> definitely check it out.

Swazoo is definitively used in production systems, at least on
VisualWorks, Gemstone and Dolphin. And yes, it was designed to be as
clean as possible and from my experience (as maintainer of it)
especially a HTTP part is very clean and useful. Resource framework and
url resolution is a bit more problematic but you can skip it easily.

Best regards
Janko