Why I am stepping down from SqF board and some ramblings (longish)

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jan 4 09:47:44 UTC 2006

Göran:

No member of this community what know you work and exchange a few mails with
you thinks you are glued to a any Coordinator chair.

Personally , I miss you and wish you should stay and other member could go.

Squeak is gift of Allan, Dan and the all what contribute in the past and
continue supporting it, to all idealistic people of World.

And remember all what nobody, Coordinators or not, OWNS Squeak.

So reconsider you decision, I need you hard work and good sense of humor.

Edgar