Addendum: Long closedown times

Cowdery, Bob [UK] Bob.Cowdery at CGI-Europe.com
Wed Jan 4 12:31:57 UTC 2006

This is odd. It seems that the save is always fast but the quit takes
3-4 minutes. If I quit via the window close and click no-save, its gone.
If I use the menu to quit and click no-save it takes for ever. Why!! Has
anyone else noticed this.

Bob

----------
I am starting to see very long closedown times (quite and save). A
snapshot save is very quick (5 second or so) but quit and save takes
over 4 minutes now on Windows. This seems to be getting longer on each
session although I only have about the same number of objects active.
There is no CPU activity except for a few spikes. It also seems to be
much longer on Windows than on Linux but I note the Linux times are also
increasing.

Anyone any idea what would cause this behavior?

*** Confidentiality Notice *** Proprietary/Confidential
Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates
may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient
indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for
delivery of this message to such person), or you think for
any reason that this message may have been addressed to you
in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message
to anyone else.  In such case, you should destroy this
message and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.