Why I am stepping down from SqF board and some ramblings (longish)

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 19:48:28 UTC 2006

Yes, thanks for all you have done Goran (and all you will do... :))

Karl, you can look at the source of
http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/squeakfoundation/supporters to get the links
for donating.  I would recommend just forwarding to that page though.

=Jason

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20