Fwd: ACM's Classic Books in Computer Science

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Thu Jan 5 08:17:50 UTC 2006

Please help reviving classic, out-of-print computer science books related
to Smalltalk! Read the mail below from ACM's president and contribute to
the wiki (hyperlink below).

I would do as much as I can by myself but unfortunately I am currently
partly disabled (serious surgery :( So it is up to YOU the community to
contribute. Attention: there is a deadline.

Thank you very much in advance.

/Klaus